- For Residents
The City of Moundsville operates a drop-off recycling program. Currently, the program accepts mixed papers and cardboards (see list below) and glass (see below). The Drop-Off Center is located at the City of Moundsville Sanitation facility at 3 Brown Street (old Kittle Hauling property), and is open on Saturdays from 8 AM - 12 PM.
The Recycling Coordinator is David Bougher and he can be reached by phone at 304-845-3511 (leave message with secretary), or preferably, by e-mail at [email protected].
Acceptable Clean and Dry Papers/Cardboards
· Office Paper (All Colors)
· Card Stock
· Junk Mail (No Plastics)
· Greeting Cards
· Manila File Folders (No Hanging Folders)
· Shredded Paper (Must be Put in a Paper Bag) *Only for City Staff, Not Public*
· Newspaper and Inserts
· Paperback Books
· Phone Books
· Corrugated Cardboard Boxes
· Poster Board
· Frozen Food Boxes
· Cereal/Pasta/Other Food Boxes - BOX ONLY - NO PLASTIC BAG INSERTS
· Pizza Boxes
· Any Food Box with Food Waste
· Juice Boxes
· Paper Cups
· Paper Towels
· Laminated Paper
· Textbooks/Hardback Books
· Wax Coated Cardboard
· Plastic Envelopes/Bags
· Bubble Inserts or Plastic Fillers
· Books, Folders, etc., with Metal or Plastic Binders
Acceptable Glass Items include food jars such as pasta sauce, pickles, peppers, olives, salsa, etc. Beer and wine bottles (all colors) are accepted also. Remove all lids and rinse out jar or bottle before dropping off.
Not accepted are light bulbs, drinkware, cookware, window glass, etc.